Tuition and Fees
We extend a warm welcome to our new families, and we thank you for choosing Colegio Junipero.
The payments required by the school, upon admittance are:
- An individual one time Admission Fee per child is required upon acceptance. This fee is non-refundable.
- A yearly Enrollment Fee is paid, per student in February. At this time, parents must sign a yearly contract that is mandatory. This fee covers medical insurance, in case of accidents on the school grounds and while using the bus service.
- The tuition fees cover 10 payments, from September to June. These are paid electronically by the 10th of each month. A late fee of 5% will be charged from the 11th day on.
- The bus service is mandatory and must be paid monthly, together with the Tuition fees. This service is paid from September through June a total of 10 payments. A late fee of 5% will also be charged from the 11th day on.
- Payment for yearly Tuitions must be fully covered by September 10th, in order to obtain a discount.
- A yearly family fee must be paid to the order of the Motherâ€™s Guild Organization.