The Juniper Mothersâ€™ Guild is a non-profit organization made up by school mothers, in order to serve and help our school accomplish its different goals. Its main goals are to support our school in different needs, program different activities for our children, and organize fundraising activities throughout the year.
- Organize its members to work on different committees that benefit our school and our community.
- Bring our school community together by organizing different activities throughout the year, which are especially enjoyable for our children.
- Help the school finance asset upgrades.
- Organize and raises funds for several charities.
- Be in charge of Our Yearbook.