Our Elementary school program strives for a solid, academic formation and strong character development, rooted on Christian values. It provides our students with an educational foundation and opportunities to develop their own potential, as well as to engage in a bi-lingual education.
The Elementary Program has seven formal grades:
- Pre-First. This is a program fully taught in English to strengthen reading and writing skills, phonics, grammar and oral language skills.
- First Grade to Sixth Grade. Our Elementary Program offers a bi-cultural and bi-curricular program, accredited by the Department of Education for Elementary Schools in the U.S and by the S.E.P. in Mexico. Our students are well prepared and highly valued by other schools, due to the integral education and the well-rounded personal strengths developed during their formation in Juniper.
GRADE SCHOOL SCHEDULE
- School Schedule: 8:15 - 2:30
- First Recess: 10:00 â€“ 10:20
- Lunch: 11:20 â€“ 11:50
- Dismissal: 2:30
- Early Dismissal, on special occasions: 11:30
- Last Friday of most months: There is no school for the children, required by the SEP, due to teacher-training workshops and faculty meetings.