We thank you for considering Colegio Junipero as an educational option for your child/children. Our candidates are required to follow an application process to be considered for admittance. Applicants will be evaluated on academic performance, character, potential to work up to good standards and a good disposition to cooperate.
Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- An application form must be completed. Applications are given out in the Fall.
- A complete transcript from the previous and current year (if it applies) must be attached.
- A copy of the birth certificate, Baptism Certificate and two letters of recommendation must be included with the application form.
- A testing date will be scheduled, when it applies.
- A visit of the school and its grounds will be programmed.
- Parents must attend an interview with the Principal. The child may be asked to attend.
- Payments for Admission and Registration fees are required, upon acceptance of the candidate.